The goal is to offer the opportunity to appreciate the Venetian cuisine not in a restaurant but in a private home.
These are the proposals:
– A pause: it can be a coffee, a tea or a drink in a private house, chatting about Venice – and not only – or to receive some more information about the city, which perhaps has been lost in the mass tourism flow.
– A Venetian meal (lunch or dinner): organized in the stillness of a private home. Typical Venetian menu with some sought nuance and careful attention to satisfying the most demanding palates.
– An ethnic meal (lunch or dinner) : in a private home – recipes from former colonies around the world.
– Venetian cooking class: meeting at the market for a shopping in the morning, then brought it home, a couple of hour of class, and then you eat what you cooked!
Each proposals described above can be customized, but in any case it is for minimum 2, maximum 6 people, except for the ethnic cuisine that is for minimum 2, maximum 4.
These are the costs:
– Coffee / Tea pause: 25 Euro per person
– Venetian lunch: 60 Euro per person
– Venetian dinner: 75 Euro per person
– Ethnic meal: 30 Euro per person
– Cooking class: 160 Euro per person
The tastings could be combined with the History of Venetian cuisine Tour, organized by “L’altra Venezia“.
For info and reservations : email@example.com